Welcome to DAY ONE of the 7 DAYS OF GREAT CANADIAN GIVEAWAYS!
Starting today, February 6, 2017 at 8:00 am CST and running until February 12, 2017 at 10:00 pm CST, we will be running a contest with over $700 worth of prizes up for grabs.
Here's what you need to know to get started right away. Additional rules are included at the end of this post.
1) Visit http://sallymeadows.com/blog any time, or multiple times, during the period of February 6 to 12, 2017, and look for the posting on "DAY (X): 7 Days of Great Canadian Giveaways."
2) Each day, two prize packages will be offered. If you would like to enter for the prize packages for that day, all you have to do is comment on the blog posting, click on BOTH links below to go to the featured authors' Facebook pages, say "hello" from the 7 Days of Great Canadian Giveaways and you will be entered into BOTH prize packages offered that day. Each prize package is a minimum of $50 retail. NOTE do not use the same comment every time you post on Facebook – Facebook may think you are spam and may block you.
3) You can enter to win prize packages for any or all of the seven days (from February 6 to 12, 2017).
4) If you miss a day, or find out about the contest after the official start date and before the final day--that is, from February 6 to 12, 2017--you can still go back and enter into the day(s) you missed.
CLICK HERE TO HEAR AN INTERVIEW ABOUT THE 7 DAYS OF GREAT CANADIAN GIVEAWAYS!
LET'S GET STARTED!
Our very first featured author, the first of two today, is Ruth L. Snyder. Here is her prize package.
Here are the contents of Ruth's prize package:
1. Twitter Decoded: Tips & Tools for Authors (non-fiction) by Ruth L. Snyder
2. The San Francisco Wedding Planner, Series 1 (Christian Romance) by Ruth L. Snyder, Jen Cudmore, Mishael Austin Witty, Sheila Seiler Lagrand & Patti J. Smith
3. The San Francisco Wedding Planner, Series 2 (Christian Romance) by Ruth L. Snyder, Jen Cudmore, Mishael Austin Witty, Sheila Seiler Lagrand & Patti J. Smith
4. Rise: 32 Weeks of Inspiring Devotions to Fuel Your First Year of College (by 92 different authors, including Ruth L. Snyder)
5. The Seven Pillars of Wisdom (Bible Study) by Dale L. Snyder (Ruth's uncle)
6. Illness, Wellness and Wholeness (Non-fiction) by Dale L. Snyder
7. Rooted in the Wind: A Pilgrim's Journey (Memoir) by Dale L. Snyder
8. The Art of Work (Non-fiction) by Jeff Goins
Ruth L. Snyder resides near Glendon, Alberta, along with her husband and five children. Ruth enjoys writing articles, devotionals, short stories, and Christian fiction. She is a member of The Christian PEN and currently serves as the President of InScribe Christian Writers' Fellowship. You can connect with Ruth at: http://ruthlsnyder.com/ and .
Our second featured author today is Lynne Collier. Here is her prize package.
Here are the books in Lynne's prize package.
1. Raising Benjamin Frog by Lynne Collier - Lynne invites you to share her journey in the struggles and victories of raising a child on the autism spectrum.
2. Hot Apple Cider With Cinnamon - The latest in a Canadian bestselling series: 67 true stories, short fiction, and poems from 61 writers from across Canada. Lynne Collier is one of the contributing authors.
3. Hosting a Shire Party by Lynne Collier - For fans of Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit!
4. My Life A.S. Is by Benjamin Collier (Lynne's son) - An inside look at autism and Asperger's Syndrome
Lynne Collier is an author, Christian life coach, and novice writer's coach who lives in the Greater Toronto area in Ontario with her husband Stephen and their cat, Smokey. You can connect with Lynn at https://lynnecollier.com/.
ENTER TO WIN BOTH PRIZE PACKAGES:
1. Leave a comment under this blog post.
2. Visit Ruth L Snyder on Facebook; look for the 7 Days of Great Canadian Giveaways post; and type in "7 Days of Great Canadian Giveaways, here I come!" - CLICK HERE
3. Visit Lynne Collier on Facebook; look for the 7 Days of Great Canadian Giveaways post, and say "Hello from the 7 Days of Great Canadian Giveaways!" - CLICK HERE
Thanks for joining us for the 7 Days of Great Canadian Giveaways! You have until February 12, 2017 at 10:00 pm CST to enter! New prize packages every day until then!
Missed a day or two? These links will take you directly to the other days!
DAY ONE -
DAY TWO - Click here.
DAY THREE - Click here.
DAY FOUR - Click here.
DAY FIVE - Click here.
DAY SIX - Click here.
DAY SEVEN - Click here.
Here are some additional rules for the contest.
5) The draw for prize packages will happen within three days of the final day of the contest (February 12, 2017) barring unforeseen circumstances. Prizes will be shipped within two weeks of the draw, barring unforeseen circumstances.
6) No entries will be accepted before 8:00 am CST February 6, 2017, and no entries will be accepted after 10:00 pm CST February 12, 2017.
7) The contest is limited to Canadian citizens currently living in Canada. We will only ship to Canadian addresses.
8) Chances of winning a prize package depends on number of entries for each day's prize(s).
9) Only one prize per person.