CONTEST NOW CLOSED!
Welcome to DAY SEVEN of the 7 DAYS OF GREAT CANADIAN GIVEAWAYS!
Starting February 6, 2017 at 8:00 am CST and running until February 12, 2017 at 10:00 pm CST, we will be hosting a contest with over $700 worth of prizes up for grabs.
Here's what you need to know to get started right away. Additional rules are included at the end of this post.
1) Visit http://sallymeadows.com/blog any time, or multiple times, during the period of February 6 to 12, 2017, and look for the postings on "DAY (X): 7 Days of Great Canadian Giveaways."
2) Each day, two prize packages will be offered. If you like the prize packages for that day, all you have to do is comment on the blog posting, click on BOTH links below to go to the featured authors' Facebook pages (or website blogs), say hello from the 7 Days of Great Canadian Giveaways and you will be entered into BOTH prize packages offered that day. Each prize package is a minimum of $50 retail. NOTE do not use the same comment every time you post on Facebook – Facebook may think you are spam and may block you.
3) You can enter to win prize packages for any or all of the seven days (from February 6 to 12, 2017).
4) If you miss a day, or find out about the contest after the official start date and before the final day--that is, from February 6 to 12, 2017--you can still go back and enter into the day(s) you missed.
CLICK HERE TO HEAR AN INTERVIEW ABOUT THE 7 DAYS OF GREAT CANADIAN GIVEAWAYS!
LET'S GET STARTED!
First up today is award-winning author Marcia Laycock.
This amazing (and fun!) prize package includes:
1) One copy of One Smooth Stone, winner of the Best New Canadian Christian Author Award
2) One copy of A Tumbled Stone, shortlisted for a "The Word Award" at Write Canada
3) One copy of a recording of a Mother's Day devotional
4) Footprints bookmark
5) Small notebook
6) One Book Button
7) Smiley stickers
8) One packet French Vanilla Hot Chocolate mix
9) One packet Spiced Apple Cider mix
10 One smooth stone
Marcia Lee Laycock writes from central Alberta, Canada where she is a pastor's wife and mother of three adult daughters. She was the winner of The Best New Canadian Christian Author Award for her novel, One Smooth Stone. The sequel, A Tumbled Stone was also short listed for The Word Awards. Marcia has three novels for middle grade readers and four devotional books in print and has contributed to several anthologies. Her work has been endorsed by Sigmund Brouwer, Janette Oke, Phil Callaway and Mark Buchanan. Her most recent release is Celebrate This Day, a devotional book for special occasions like Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving. You can connect with Marcia at https://marcialeelaycock.com/ where you can sign up to receive her devotional column, "The Spur."
Our second prize package comes from Laura Davis.
Contents include four books written by Laura:
1) Come to Me - winner of a Reader's Favorite Honorable Mention Award (2011)
2) Learning From the Master, Living a Surrendered Life - bible study companion to Come To Me; first-place winner, non-fiction book of the month in Book Fun Magazine.
3) He Who Has An Ear: Who The Seven Churches of Revelation Are Today - tied for non-fiction book of the year, Reader's Choice (Book Fun Magazine)
4) Unlocking the Truth of Daniel - First book in the Digging Deeper Series
Laura J. Davis is a former singer/songwriter who took to writing full-time after emergency surgery caused the loss of her singing voice. Her singing career had lasted for 30 years. Laura has published four books (see above). When she isn’t writing Laura is reading. She is the owner of Interviews & Reviews, a website that connects Christian readers to Christian authors, where book reviews on the latest in both indie and traditionally published books can be found. You can contact Laura through her website at www.laurajdavis.com.To send her your book for review visit www.interviewsandreviews.com.
TO ENTER TO WIN BOTH PRIZE PACKAGES:
1. Leave a comment right here under this blog post.
2. Visit Marcia Laycock on Facebook, look for the 7 Days of Great Canadian Giveaways post, and say "7 Days of Great Canadian Giveaways, here I come!" - CLICK HERE
3. Visit Laura Davis on her Facebook page, look for the 7 Days of Great Canadian Giveaways post (click on the word "Comment"), and say "Hello from the 7 Days of Great Canadian Giveaways!" - CLICK HERE
Thanks for joining us for the 7 Days of Great Canadian Giveaways! You have until February 12, 2017 at 10:00 pm CST to enter! Don't forget to check in every day for new prize packages!
Missed a day or two? These links will take you directly to the other days!
5) The draw for prize packages will happen within three days of the final day of the contest (February 12, 2017) barring unforeseen circumstances. Prizes will be shipped within two weeks of the draw, barring unforeseen circumstances.
6) No entries will be accepted before 8:00 am CST February 6, 2017, and no entries will be accepted after 10:00 pm CST February 12, 2017.
7) The contest is limited to Canadian citizens currently living in Canada. We will only ship to Canadian addresses.
8) Chances of winning a prize package depends on number of entries for each day's prize(s).
9) Only one prize per person.